ACR Update - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ACR Update

Quote Originally Posted by ewen View Post
    Problem solved thanks but i have three more questions:
    1.when i start HM2 first time after windows starts it freezes everytime i have to quit it with task manager and open again then it runa fine
    2.how can i make autoimport hands faster to refresh active session faster?
    3.in replayer how can i see my hand (my hand is showing only when i go to showdown )
    1) If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

2) Make sure folders in Site Settings only contain the hands you are playing.

3) In Replayer Options (lower left corner), make sure the top 2 are checked.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    1) If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

2) Make sure folders in Site Settings only contain the hands you are playing.

3) In Replayer Options (lower left corner), make sure the top 2 are checked.

1)Sent all what u write.
    Detailed description of windows what i am doing befor starting HM2 : windows loads up i login to my windows account then start HM2 then it freezes,i quit it with task manager start second time and it goes fine, when i quit HM2 and try to run it after longer period for example 1 hour same thing happens ,it freezes and then i have to quit it with task manager , then it goes fine
    2)Hand history folder from site setup of WPN(BCP) contain no hands,they are moved to HM2Archive automatically i assume(because they are in HM2Archive)
    3)Top two are chcecked and still show only my showdown hands

Quote Originally Posted by ewen View Post
    1)Sent all what u write.
    Detailed description of windows what i am doing befor starting HM2 : windows loads up i login to my windows account then start HM2 then it freezes,i quit it with task manager start second time and it goes fine, when i quit HM2 and try to run it after longer period for example 1 hour same thing happens ,it freezes and then i have to quit it with task manager , then it goes fine
    2)Hand history folder from site setup of WPN(BCP) contain no hands,they are moved to HM2Archive automatically i assume(because they are in HM2Archive)
    3)Top two are chcecked and still show only my showdown hands
    2 - You can't make it import faster. HM2 auto imports every 5 seconds then you can manually refresh the view. The auto-refresh in HM2 Active Session only works when HM2 is the top most window in focus. When your tables pop to the front for you to act they steal focus from HM2 and it will not auto refresh. This was done for performance reasons.

HM3 has an auto refresh option in it's Live Play view that works even when HM3 is not in focus.

HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. Click here to register your HM3 beta now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Here are some first time install instructions - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tion-and-Setup

If you have any problems with HM3:

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

3 - If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Thank you. It works for me now.

Is it safe for me to update now? and if so where is the link to update it says im already up to date in the actual program. What i mean by safe is if i do this update am i at risk of loosing or skewing all of my previously saved information if i do this update?

Quote Originally Posted by ACRR3mark View Post
    Is it safe for me to update now? and if so where is the link to update it says im already up to date in the actual program. What i mean by safe is if i do this update am i at risk of loosing or skewing all of my previously saved information if i do this update?
    Updates do not do anything to your data.

We do recommend always backing up regularly.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.

You can find releases in the releases forum.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8649.exe
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello, I am having problems with ACR update and my HM2. Few things wrong: firstly, the hud doesn't recognize ACR tables unless I manually attach it to the window. Second, all hands read in from ACR are missing my hole cards unless the hand went to show down. Finally, any hands that are read in are about 4 hours later than they are played and this makes my active session only recognize those hands and not others that I am playing on BOL or Ignition. Anyone else have these problems? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kars4kidz View Post
    Hello, I am having problems with ACR update and my HM2. Few things wrong: firstly, the hud doesn't recognize ACR tables unless I manually attach it to the window. Second, all hands read in from ACR are missing my hole cards unless the hand went to show down. Finally, any hands that are read in are about 4 hours later than they are played and this makes my active session only recognize those hands and not others that I am playing on BOL or Ignition. Anyone else have these problems? Thanks
    Please always tell us the exact game type.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The HUD still not working. Pretty frustrating considering that PT4 users are able to have their huds up and running and us HM2 is been 1 month now and still no hud. Please rectify this.

Quote Originally Posted by redeth View Post
    The HUD still not working. Pretty frustrating considering that PT4 users are able to have their huds up and running and us HM2 is been 1 month now and still no hud. Please rectify this.
    If the HUD is not working for you we need you to send us logs, screenshots, and hand history files with a detailed description of the problems and what tables are having problems.

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.