ACR Update - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ACR Update

Quote Originally Posted by Padrinobta1 View Post
    This fix the problem mentioned about table finder? In HM3?
    This was a link for HM2, not HM3. We don't post HM3 links on the forums yet, as we don't have a HM3 sub-forum. We don't even want HM3 questions on the forums to be completely honest, until after HM3 is released and we have created the necessary HM3 forums.

I don't have an ETA for the next HM3 release, and am not sure if the same fix will be ready for HM3 once it is pushed to the next beta version. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' option then you can read what changes are available in the next HM3 beta.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you update to 8660?

Did you still have trouble with a tournament?
    Im talk about HM3

Im talk about HM3
    I apologize, I misread that #.

Please see post 81.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi.
    Are you aware of an issue with 8-9 - Max tables being detected by HM2 as 9max which leads to wrong stats positioning on one of those layouts? (I play multi-table tournaments)
    Also switching manually to 8 players in hud Options somehow doesn't resolve the issue.
    I just started using HM2 on WPN after a while but I've experienced this bug last Autumn. Really surprised it was not fixed yet.

One more bug caused HM2 to switch hud layout (I guess between 6- and 9-max setups) consistently during every hand (weird isn't it?). Statistics was switching between 6max and 9max and layout was jumping to wrong positions for a while and then back to normal positions. It was happening on few tables simultaneously.
    But it was only one session so maybe it was just a rare bug? I'm not sure. Will see tomorrow.
    Last edited by atatata; 08-28-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Update:
    That weird stats switching occurs at 8-max tables which were manually forced by user from 9 to 8 players table.
    Switching happens after every hand import and to switch back to correct display, user needs to click HUD at any table with right mouse button (move HUD elements action).

a) Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging -*Select [x] HUD - OK.

b) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.

c) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem. *
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. *If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm having problems with HM2, not HM3. Should I enable HUDStats in logging? Anything esle?

Quote Originally Posted by atatata View Post
    I'm having problems with HM2, not HM3. Should I enable HUDStats in logging? Anything esle?
    Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8660.exe

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Im talk about HM3

The next HM3 Beta should have the HUD working on WPN Tourneys properly. I just tested it yesterday as did another tester. It should be released soon and you will get notified on startup when ready, or you can check from time to time under the HM3 Help menu.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The next HM3 Beta should have the HUD working on WPN Tourneys properly. I just tested it yesterday as did another tester. It should be released soon and you will get notified on startup when ready, or you can check from time to time under the HM3 Help menu.
    Great hear this, I have question about HM2 in ACR, why in jackpots not show HUD ? And in HM3 works? Specific on Jackpots .
    Any idea?