ACR Update - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ACR Update

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

We use the same import tool as PT4, once it was fixed there, we worked on the fixes for HM.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This is killing me....PT4...I know you guys teamed up with them....but they had to know they were simply outclassed. Hm2 is so much more robust...I HATE using PT4....I have a $200 HUD that I'm so used to using, I won't play a full session of MTT's without it. And sng's...well that's more of an ACR problem....no reg speed sng's yet....possibly never at the rate they're going....but at least theyre offering decent GTD's and the fields are smaller...probably because poeple are waiting to get back to using their stat tracking application of choice HM2....please....I'm dyyyyyyyingggggggg....ok I'm whining now, but are we close to a release? I guarantee if you were to release it now....after (or actually we're still in the 'during' phase) the debacle that is the acr2 upgrade to the exact same client with better hand histories................and that's about it.......we probably wouldn't even notice the bugs you guys are worried about because you actually know how to program correctly. If you get a chance is there any way we can all chip in and have you guys fix ACR for WPN because apparently they left off competent devs off the org chart when they were planning for "v2" the upgrade that upgrades absolutely nothing...it would probably take ONE of you a day to fix the issues ACR has been having for like 2 years now....or has it been like a month? Either way they said 72 hours LOL....then every day after that they were all like it will be fixed within the next hour....they failed to mention they have one chimp doing all the coding and testing.....Online Poker in the US literally makes me feel depressed. But if PT4 is done HM2 can't be that far off, no?

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=539687

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8644

The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the last official version here.

Release notes:

Note: Restart of HM2 required after the installation before HUD will work on fast forward tables

Poker Sites
    WPN - Added import, hud and hand history folder detection support for new client

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=539687

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8644

The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the last official version here.

Release notes:

Note: Restart of HM2 required after the installation before HUD will work on fast forward tables

Poker Sites
    WPN - Added import, hud and hand history folder detection support for new client

Hi,
    after I installed Hem version 2.0.0.8644 hud stopped working on wpn.

Me same hands are now autoimporting but when i play hud doesnt work its stuck at : Waiting for hands...

Thanks for the fix. It does not seem to be working for Tournaments though.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hearts View Post
    Thanks for the fix. It does not seem to be working for Tournaments though.

Jack
    Not even close to working.

Default latest update for WPN

imported all hand history. under cash game my SNG and MTT's are showing up under cash reports throwing the $$ won way off. Says I won like $47600.00 last night but it was due to tourney I was playing while 4 tabled cash.. oddly onlyfreerolls I played are showing up under tourney reports? seems to be finding open tables/hero/ hand histories fine now. I had to go through and manually purge both Mtt/sng HH's from the database

I am on truepoker and the new update did not fix any problems. HUD does not load still. Anyone else on WPN have their hud working after the update?