ACR Update - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ACR Update

I've had the same issue since the ACR update Import Details - Live Play doesn't show any activity although hand histories are being made and the Error tab shows this message:
    14:05:36 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: HH20190526 CASHID-G10681896T2 TN-Russelville GAMETYPE-Hold'em LIMIT-no CUR-REAL OND- BUYIN-0 MIN-10 MAX-25.txt)

Default When Americas Cardroom (ACR) will be patched?

Table finder doesnt even recognize Open Tables.

The question might have already been asked, but sorry I've been searching ''americas cardroom'' for last 2 weeks post and found nothing then I click on someones thread called ''wpnacr2'' and then it says internal error or server...

Anyway I just wanna know when do you project releasing a patch for ACR.

Thank you

See post 7.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default HM2 BlackChipPoker hand history and hud problem

Hello HM2 isnt showing hands and HUD when i play.
    I did set hand history saving in BCP client.
    I did set folder in HM2.

Image of HM2 site settings for wpn : https://serving.photos.photobox.com/...5aff394332.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    See post 7.
    I know you guys don't like to give times or expectations of dates of completion, but I'm in the US, there aren't a ton of places to play and this is my biggest site....is there ANYTHING you can tell us about when the update will be ready for ACR? I'd really appreciate it...I hate playing without HM2...the whole ACR update was/is a disaster...but last time I looked they were finally starting to seed sng's and real tourneys again...Just wanted to have an idea when I can use HM2 and my Notecaddy Hud again...If there is anything you can tell us, it would be better than what we know now. Thank you so much.

Unhappy Acr update0

Quote Originally Posted by shawn.donnelly2939 View Post
    I know you guys don't like to give times or expectations of dates of completion, but I'm in the US, there aren't a ton of places to play and this is my biggest site....is there ANYTHING you can tell us about when the update will be ready for ACR? I'd really appreciate it...I hate playing without HM2...the whole ACR update was/is a disaster...but last time I looked they were finally starting to seed sng's and real tourneys again...Just wanted to have an idea when I can use HM2 and my Notecaddy Hud again...If there is anything you can tell us, it would be better than what we know now. Thank you so much.
    Yes please. I just bought HM2 a week before the update. ACR is really my only option in the state im in. If the update isnt going to be for a while is there anyway i can refund? I really didnt even get the chance to use the product... Its my understanding that you guys are partnered with PT4 and they have updated already. Is there any way i can switch refund or get some kind of ETA. I feel like im left in the dust right now

Yes please can we get some kind of update on this? I just bought HM2 a week before the update. ACR is really my only option in the state that i live in. If the update isnt going to be for a while is there anyway i can refund? I really didnt even get the chance to use the product... Its my understanding that you guys are partnered with PT4 and they have updated already. Is there any way i can switch my subscription, refund, or get some kind of ETA. I feel like im left in the dust right now. My budget is tight and i cant afford to buy PT4 two weeks after HM2 and especially if an update is in the near future. I trialed both and HM2 was my favorite by a long shit, but if i cant use it anytime soon what the point? Please just let me know if its in the works and coming soon or not.

Just testing. MOds delete please if needed. Ive tried to post here three times now but nothing shows up -_-

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm waiting for a 5 day support solution and nothing.
    Since HM does not solve this, I would like to say that Pokertracker 4 has solved and is functioning normally. they have a support that really works!
    Goodbye HM!