Alias problem with players that played at the same table

Default Alias problem with players that played at the same table

Hello,

I created an alias with two players that actually played at the same table and also played hands against each other.
    The By Stakes tab shows the correct results, I proved that by checking both the players' results on its own and calculating the appropriate alias results myself.
    The Cash Results Graph, however, shows completely wrong results, i.e. more winnings. It seems as if it's not calculating the hands those two players played against each other correctly, which in theory should always result in a net won of 0 in the alias.

Anything I can do to solve this problem?

Thanks for the help already!

This is because they have a positive win and loss and it will cancel itself out.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes, I know. That's how I want it to show, but it doesn't in the Cash Results Graph. The By Stakes tab is fine and shows the correct results. Here are two screenshots showing it:

bystakes.PNG
    cashresultsgraph.PNG

Push. Do you see the problem and have any ideas on how to fix it?

This is a known issue when you alias 2 people that shouldn't be aliased.

If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin as explained here - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/18...y-hem-1212650/ - or via the new NoteCaddy Premium Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ows-blows.html - but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this. This technique can also cause erroneous results if some of the villain's you aliased together have played hands against each other. An alias is designed to join 2 or more hero screen names that would not have played against each other so while this is possible to do it is not something we officially support or recommend.

If you are using NC you can do the aggregate percentages much more quickly than by making an alias - http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCadd...n-chooser.ashx

Thank you for the help. This would be too complicated just for having the graph properly displayed.
    I just want the Results tab to show the correct results, and the way I understood it, that's already the case, right?

I do not know what view is correct and what is incorrect. I have no way to verify that without the database and I am not familiar with which reports are typically correct or incorrect with aliased players that played hands together. We don't recommend users do what you have done so we obviously don't test/do it ourselves.