Old user and upgrade to HM2

Default Old user and upgrade to HM2

Hi, I didn't used HM for long time, I remember that when I bought it (in 2011), HM2 was already a thing.
    I bought it at Sep, 19th, 2011, and then I received HM and HM2 "alpha" keys that aren't working anymore.
    Am I entitled for a free upgrade to HM2 since I bought HM during that period... or?
    Thanks.

As of April 30th, 2014, our discount upgrade offer, which had been available since January of 2012, expired. The April 30th expiration of the discount also marked the end of the Hold'Em Manager 1 (HM1) support life cycle. While there will be no updates or technical support for HM1 after April 30th, HM1 users will be able to log-in and use the software. However, functionality such as the HUD and hand importing will be significantly impacted when poker sites release updates and/or add new game types.

If you'd like more information about HM1 end of life, please read our March 31 news update - https://faq.holdemmanager.com/questi...mmon+Questions

If you buy HM2 from this point forward you will get a free upgrade to an equivalent HM3 license (currently in private beta testing) when it is eventually released.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    As of April 30th, 2014, our discount upgrade offer
    I know that already... but I was asking if at the time I purchased HM1, I was eligible for a FREE upgrade to HM2 once released, as you're doing it now for HM3 if you buy HM2. I purchased HM1 when the beta of HM2 was already started and in fact you provided to me the beta keys at the time, that aren't working anymore today (I used HM2 for some time, then I stopped playing and I didn't followed its release).

The alpha keys were beta trials and expired November 1, 2011 when we released HM2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The alpha keys were beta trials and expired November 1, 2011 when we released HM2.
    Hum, I think we're going in circle Can you reply with a simple "yes" or "no" to the following question please:

If you bought HM1 while HM2 was already in alpha/beta, did you had the right for a free upgrade to HM2 similarly to what's happening now with HM3 (if you buy HM2 now, you're eligible to a free upgrade to HM3)?

Please see this similar thread: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=131051

Thank you.
    Last edited by npole; 05-19-2019 at 03:28 PM.

As we said, these expired in 2014. So yes, you did. It expired.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

As we said, these expired in 2014. So yes, you did. It expired.
    Excuse me, you did not, quoting your answer:

As of April 30th, 2014, our discount upgrade offer, which had been available since January of 2012, expired.
    I didn't wanted the "discount", I just asked to have my FREE key... and I don't see how a key can "expire".

However it looks like that this conversation won't lead to anything or you would have given my free key to me already instead of going back and forth, so thank you for your time, I'll play "naked" from now on.

You're asking about the same thing. All the offers expired then. It was an upgrade credit and any that were not exercised expired.

Any keys you have been issued (the alpha keys were beta trials and expired upon release of HM2) were not deactivated.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)