Results vs 1 player

Default Results vs 1 player

I was wondering if there is a way to see results only vs 1 player.

When I go to More Filters->Basic->Vs Player: it doesn't show those results. For instance the player was in BB and folded to my raise. However I won a 3 way pot so it is showing a huge win on that hand even though I only won 1 BB vs that player.

Any other thoughts?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)