Winnings column in Tournament reports is incorrect (for Stars bounty tournies)

Default Winnings column in Tournament reports is incorrect (for Stars bounty tournies)

Hi, I am running v 2.0.0.8629

I am looking at some of the tournament reports and they show an incorrect winnings number (in all the various reports) for what I believe are bounty tournaments. Other tournament types are displayed fine. I cash for something like 4-$8,000 in a couple of these but my winnings are shown as several hundred thousand. Any idea if it is a bug or somehow a set-up issue? I am playing UK Pokerstars.

HM2issue.png

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2 to correct issues with old tournaments showing wrong results. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client via their lobby options and make sure that HM2 has added both the hand history and summary folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration and this will ensure future tournaments have correct results automatically.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

For older tournaments email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Audit Files in .htm format. They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your Tournaments report, with the Tournament Number stat visible, and a detailed description by tournament number of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for your response. I have deleted and reloladed all tournament hand histories and summaries and the original problem is gone.
    Last edited by tlukasha; 05-14-2019 at 01:52 PM.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)