no filter used, HUD working on tables, still can’t see PLO-hands under reports

Default no filter used, HUD working on tables, still can’t see PLO-hands under reports

hello! i’m guessing it’s a long shot to find the solution here, but it’s like it says in the topic.

i’ve used pt4 earlier for HU NLHE and was thinking of switching to hm2 now that i've started playing PLO bc the hud looks nicer and filters seem easier.

however, i can’t see any PLO-hands under reports :S when i remove all filters my HE hands pop up. with Omaha-filter, nothing.

is anyone familiar with this problem and maybe know of a solution?

thanks!!!

Do you have a PLO license? There's no account on this email, so I cannot check.

There's no indication of the site you are playing.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8634.exe

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Well, it says I have a Holdem license but I thought maybe I a double license since the HUD was working? But what that maybe some sort of trial that kicked in by itself?

Does it cost 99.99 for the OH2, or is there a cheaper add-on to add to an existing HE license?

I'm registered under another email, I'll send it to you in a PM.

If it does not say Omaha at the top, it's not an Omaha license.

You can add it for $64.99.

Please see this FAQ to upgrade HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+I+upgrade+HM2
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

hello,

thank you. I was able to play a few hands so I'm assuming it was some kind of trial.

paid for the om2 license =)

i have a new problem though. when trying to import my plo-hands from pt3 i get 437 hhs imported and 17264 errors :S

Import from c:\users\username\appdata\local\poker tracker\processed

You will need to show system and hidden files. See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

the hands are on another computer, so I will try to copy that folder and move it to my new comp and import it there. I hope this works =)