Poker Software
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014

    Default Fast forward hud not working

    I am having some issues with the HUD on fast forward poker on party poker. It seems 95% of the time time it works and the other 5% of the time it does not ?

    THe HUD is not importing for some player even though there is a hand history.

  2. #2
    HM2! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008


    Please check all of the steps on this FAQ -

    If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2018, 06:34 PM
  2. Hud stopped working on PP fast forward
    By jarmur in forum General Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 11:01 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 09:24 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2014, 06:21 PM
  5. [HM2] Fast Forward via Bwin HUD not working
    By Bananarama in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts