sit and go wizard on HM2 no hand histories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default sit and go wizard on HM2 no hand histories

Everything was working fine then yesterday when I opened HM2 and clicked on sit and go wizard (I have a license) there were no hand histories. I do have hand histories in other parts of HM2. Why are they not showing on sit and go wizard all of a sudden? Should I create a new database? Aso I clicked on quizzes in sit and go wizard and HM2 crashed and came up with an error box to email in and describe the error. I did this but still haven't heard from anyone. Please help me get the wizard working again. Thanks!

Hi, I have sent you an email.

Thank you! I love your program so want to get back to using it again.

Just wanted to say thanks for helping me get the wizard going again

Yeah, it's very important point, that we have to understand the position of people who maintain it, simply to know what to choose next in the field of gambling. I know for sure there are a lot of good choices about table games online, which offer a lot of great free-to-play services, as well as great donation system, etc. I'm also curious, were these issues always in it or not?

Yeah, it's very important point, that we have to understand the position of people who maintain it, simply to know what to choose next in the field of gambling.

Yeah, it's very important point, that we have to understand the position of people who maintain it, simply to know what to choose next in the field of gambling. I know for sure there are a lot of good choices about table games online, which offer a lot of great free-to-play services, as well as great donation system, etc. I'm also curious, were these issues always in it or not?

Hey, I also started having problems with the game, I tried to solve them for a long time, eventually dropped out and left. I had to create everything anew, and this is tiring. Apparently, it was worth writing to the administrator about this, but I did not find the answer then.