HUD do not launch on some tables

Default HUD do not launch on some tables

I run HM2 2.0.0.8569 small stakes (Windows 10) on Winamax.

HUD don't launch on tournament tables (5 euros).
    "Waiting for hands" does not appear on the table.

Hands are imported. I can see them on the "Active session" tab while playing.
    But the button "Table finder", in the same tab, is not responding and under it "No open table detected" is written.

I launch a playmoney cash game table and there I can see "Waiting for hands".

Could you help me please.

Note that we do not support play money hands so you must test/play real money hands when using HM2 and any of these, or unsupported game's, files will not be imported/archived which can cause performance problems - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ay+Money+Hands

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi!
    Why are you asking for so much informations.
    You know something is wrong with the version of HM2.
    Today come a new version and, it's magic, everything works fine !