Hands not importing until I restart HEM

Default Hands not importing until I restart HEM

Okay so I play on an Indian site called Adda52 and use AdvancedPokerTool's AdvancedAdda52 Converter to fetch hands played on the site. The output directory in that program has been set as

C:\HandHistory\HudsEmulator\PokerStars (for some reason, the developer simulates them as Pokerstars hands... doesn't matter to me since I don't play on Pokerstars)

Next, I went to HEM 2>Home>Site Setup>Pokerstars and selected the above folder under Auto Import Folders and selected/deselected (to try if that changes anything) the folder C:\Users\ABC\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands.

Next, I went to Reports>Hand Importing>Auto Import options and checked the "Start automatic import when I start HEM 2" and archive HH files older than "15" minutes.

Next I start playing, open the converter, start the import option there and it starts showing the hand counts as the hands are being played/updated in real-time. Even the output folder is being populated with the folders/hands.

However, I don't see anything in HEM Reports>Cash even after waiting several minutes or clicking "Refresh" multiple times. As soon as I close and restart HEM, the hands show up perfectly.

Can someone please help me? I would like to see my hands in realtime in HEM. FWIW, I don't play on any other sites.
    Last edited by fizzypants; 04-13-2019 at 07:23 PM.

They shouldn't do Stars with their changes, for Note Caddy reasons.

Did you change the player name in reports? Do they import manually?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    They shouldn't do Stars with their changes, for Note Caddy reasons.
    Sorry but what does this mean?

Did you change the player name in reports? Do they import manually?
    I didn't change anything. The player name in Reports shows as my Adda52 username and (Pokerstars) below it. I believe the converter adds the suffix _a52 to other screennames to distinguish them from Pokerstars player names. I tried using the manual import feature and it gives the same issue.
    Last edited by fizzypants; 04-13-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Because of Stars changes and they way they effect Note Caddy and other things in the HUD, nobody should convert to Stars any more. They should use Ipoker.

Please contact the converter to see what is going on with the hands that won't import.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Because of Stars changes and they way they effect Note Caddy and other things in the HUD, nobody should convert to Stars any more. They should use Ipoker.

Please contact the converter to see what is going on with the hands that won't import.
    The hands are importing perfectly fine since the HUD is getting updated with the hand count every hand. My issue is with the Reports not refreshing in real-time for some reason.

I changed the Output of my converter to WPN format and set the auto import in HEM for WPN. Everything is working perfectly again except this minor problem where the hands don't show up in Reports even after clicking "Refresh". However, I just noticed that instead of closing and re-starting HEM, another trick that works is selecting a different player in the Hero field under Reports and then re-selecting my SN. The hands show up immediately.

I'm just wondering why wouldn't it refresh by clicking "Refresh" though.

Another issue I'm facing is with PLO hands. The converter is fetching PLO hands, the HUD is running perfectly on PLO tables, which means HEM is importing the PLO hands. However, under Reports, I only see my Holdem hands although I've set the filter to "All games". I even clicked "Clear all filters" but only NLH hands are showing. This is really strange.
    Last edited by fizzypants; 04-14-2019 at 10:14 PM.

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment
    Sorry? My question isn't about time, looks like you intended to reply to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzypants View Post
    Sorry? My question isn't about time, looks like you intended to reply to someone else.
    Did you compare the times?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Send a link to this thread and the screen of reports and your computer clock during or immediately after a session.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)