New Hands aren't showing up until I restart HM

Default New Hands aren't showing up until I restart HM

Hi,

I just made a new windows installation, installed pokerrooms and HM. When I play I can not see the new hands I play during my session in HM. They are beeing imported, they show in hud, but not in holdem manager until I restart it. I have correct data time. I m runing last HM version. It hapens in more than 1 site.

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Send screenshots of the reports/sessions, including your computer clock and the logs, with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have the exact same problem. Any solve to this? It collects the hands fine, but only shows in active session or reports tab when restarting HM2.

All time settings matching in active session, windows clock and pokerclient clock.

Also the "table detection" in the active session tab finds the tables and counts the hands and results for each table, just like normal.

Problem occured when I got back from a week without playing, I have made no changes to hm2 or windows or pokerclient. Also I have the latest hm2 version.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by bdb213 View Post
    I have the exact same problem. Any solve to this? It collects the hands fine, but only shows in active session or reports tab when restarting HM2.

All time settings matching in active session, windows clock and pokerclient clock.

Also the "table detection" in the active session tab finds the tables and counts the hands and results for each table, just like normal.

Problem occured when I got back from a week without playing, I have made no changes to hm2 or windows or pokerclient. Also I have the latest hm2 version.

Any ideas?
    Did you follow post 2? Did you send in a ticket and link to this thread?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

My problem is not solved. For my experience with support it would take to much time to figure this out, I just try to not look into results during sessions and just look at the end of the session. If you are able to figure this out please let me know. And yes I followed every instruction on this thread and tried everything.

Hopefully we can get it solved, I have a ticket with support and hope they can help me as soon as possible. I will let you know if I get it solved

Quote Originally Posted by LordDogs View Post
    My problem is not solved. For my experience with support it would take to much time to figure this out, I just try to not look into results during sessions and just look at the end of the session. If you are able to figure this out please let me know. And yes I followed every instruction on this thread and tried everything.
    What is the ticket number?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)