Action sequence for Villians limping Range

Default Action sequence for Villians limping Range

I tried this for x hours, but I doesnt work. I want to know the Villians-limping-range for different stacksizes for heads-up-Play. If I use just only the call-Function as action-sequence then the hands were the sb completes, the bb push and the sb folds are missing. What have I do to? I just want to know how often the sb complete his small-blind (as percentage), what the bb do (check behind or push) does not matter.

Hi Stefan74,

It should still work no matter what the BB does in this case. Can you attach your stat here and I'll take a look at it for you?

Or if you want to try and troubleshoot it for yourself please see this link: http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-pra...efinition.ashx. Specifically #3 Testing via the Test Environment. You'll want to find a hand in HM2 where the SB limped, BB pushed, and you can paste its history in the test environment. It'll show exactly why it would not be working.

Here the node-definition:
    sb_limps_9-12bb.xml

Maybe the problem is, that in heads-up-Play the small-Blind is the button (thats different to 6max-Games) and can play in position. But I'm not sure, maybe I'm just to stupid to make the right settings, lol.

And meanwhile I find out, that the datas are written to the wrong person (in my opinion...but maybe I have understood it wrong...or it has something to do with the point I mentioned above. In the hero-notes I found the limping-Range (and cards) in summary of all of my Villians I have played (but so I cant use it, I dont want to know the limping-Range from the average-Villian, I want to know the limping-Range from this specific Villian I play at this moment...). And in the Villian-Notes I found my datas (because I'm the only opponent for the Villian out of his view...).

And I have tried differents settings with and without "Assign note to enemy" and "Bystander Note" but no matter would i do, the stats in der hud and the text in the note (with the percantage and handrange) are always wrong.

ah ok, just find out, after killing all old notes (with the "Reset-Notes"-Function) and then start a new note creation without activate "Bystander Note" and "Assign note to enemy", Villians data in his note are correct. What have I to do to get the same notes for the Hero (how much is Hero limping...)?

Its just easier for me to see, if the note-definition works like it should, because I know my own play and then I can see immediately if something is total wrong...)

ok, case can be closed...just found other Thread (Link: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=484052) and the ""Add notes for hero"-Option works fine, this was the thing I looked for (but on my way I take temporarly the wrong direction with the ""Bystander Note", lol). Ok, everything is fine now