Hud not working after PS update software
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hud not working after PS update software

Yeah that is about it.
    New software and not working and not even detecting tables whilst Party is.

Is this part of new rulings? sorry if I mist it.

Some of their updates disable hand history settings.

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...931/Site+Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Same problem here, afther the update from yesterday

Lookslike it is not a problem with hand importing, in HM2 active session counts the hands and porfit right

My table themes are changed and only 4 left, maybe that results in the problem that the HUD is not working?

br Tim

Hi,
    Thanks for your time.

I tried all but it was in the same settings as it was when it was working. Just after update the huds wont show/ launch.
    My tournament stats are also sometimes wrong.

Where can I sent the files to?

Quote Originally Posted by tikre10 View Post
    Same problem here, afther the update from yesterday

Lookslike it is not a problem with hand importing, in HM2 active session counts the hands and porfit right

My table themes are changed and only 4 left, maybe that results in the problem that the HUD is not working?

br Tim
    Sounds plausible, but what do I need to do then?
    Last edited by tommyhawk; 03-15-2019 at 04:07 PM. Reason: edit: sorry you have same problem :)

No idea ...

I still not able to play with a HUD on pokerstars..

Hope udbrky can help us and i think many others!

Did you create a ticket and link to this thread as we said before?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Where can I sent the files to?
    The FAQ we linked that tells you how to send the logs, also tells you how to create a support ticket. Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

It could be related to their new/seasonal themes. Try switching back to an older theme, or try to turn off the PokerStars - Settings - Table Appearance - Table Graphics: [ ] 'Enable the new PokerStars Graphics Engine' option, and/or disable the Settings - Table Appearance - Table Display: [ ] 'Display Seasonal Themes'

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Ok, Was a lot of work just to find out I had to use old PS software.
    So don''t use the new theme when you cant get a HUD.

Thx for the help guys.

They just started rolling out this new graphics engine for beta testing. You should have received a popup about it being beta and how to opt out if you have problems. It started rolling out to the smaller skins and is now starting to hit ps.eu so hopefully the rest of our testing/development team will be getting it in ps.uk and ps.com soon so we can work on adding support. For now you need to keep it disabled.