HUD Winamax

Thread: HUD Winamax

Default HUD Winamax

Hello,
    I have a problem with my HM2 HUD on winamax.
    HM2 active session and caddy repport work normaly but my HUD don't launch on my active table.
    Whath can I do?
    Thanks

Hi,
    I have exactly the same problem today,i played my entire session yesterday without any bugs,the problem in my case is only showing on mtt and sng,the hud is not launching but the hands are still being imported properly in HM2.
    I tried cash game tables and the HUD is working properly,i also tried to play Pokerstars to check and the HUD workds fine.
    What could be the cause,i didn't notice any update since yesterday?

I have the same problem (on Expressos). I am using four HUDs at the same time (PT4, HM2, Hand2Note and Sharkscope Desktop) and only HM2 HUD stopped working yesterday. Hands are importing correctly and I always have to find my table manually with Table Finder and then that table works fine, but to do it with every single new table is really annoying.
    I also tried to close all other programs and run HM2 only, did not help.

Quote Originally Posted by M0RGAN View Post
    I have the same problem (on Expressos). I am using four HUDs at the same time (PT4, HM2, Hand2Note and Sharkscope Desktop) and only HM2 HUD stopped working yesterday. Hands are importing correctly and I always have to find my table manually with Table Finder and then that table works fine, but to do it with every single new table is really annoying.
    I also tried to close all other programs and run HM2 only, did not help.
    I wasn't even able to use Table finder as the tables were not even listed on it,i hope the problem can be fixed before sunday session

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

We posted a pre-release beta for Winamax Friday on our forums with an HM Advisory about it on the HM2 Home view. Please try the new beta on our forums - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=539304

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We posted a pre-release beta for Winamax Friday on our forums with an HM Advisory about it on the HM2 Home view. Please try the new beta on our forums - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=539304
    It helped, thank you.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)