HEM2 always takes 3min to load

Default HEM2 always takes 3min to load

Hi,

Whenever I open HEM2, it cycles through the first few pop ups fine "The Art + Science of Winning Poker". Then the main program opens but is completely unresponsive and a blank grey screen for about 3min every time.

After this it starts working fine.

Is there anything I can do to speed up this time that it is unresponsive?

I have Windows 10 on a Surface Book 2 laptop. This happened on my last laptop and is happening again despite being a fresh install.

Thanks

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs.

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here.

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and double check your auto import and archive folders.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 3 of this reply by following step 2 in this FAQ.

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ and send us a set of logs. Please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.