Opponent Stats HUD

Question Opponent Stats HUD

Hello,

HM2 seems to be saving my stats, but not the opponents' stats if i play on partypoker (hm saves them for one session, but if i start up a new table with opponents that i already played with, the stats are reset and start anew). Also, if i search the opponent database in hm2, the opponents' stats for partypoker players are untraceable. For pokerstars, however, it works flawlessly. Also, NoteCaddy seems to be affected by the problem - the programme saves every stat for Player 1/2/3/4/5/6 based on their position on the table, but not the stats for the specific opponent. It seems to me that the problem is that hm2 "spots" the players immediately if i start up a table with their username, which the partypoker client only starts to show after posting the bb (before they are P1/2/3 etc.

I will attach screenshots of the problem. If you need more information or clarifications on the problem, just ask (i know that the description of the problem might be clouded)

Thanks in advance for any help and advice!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please see this -*http://www.partypoker.com/blog/cash-game-changes.html

The HUD should work but it will show stats for Player 1, Player 2, etc instead of Player screen names. *We updated HM2 to reset the stats at each new table to 'Session Stats' which uses the HUD Settings > General Settings > HUD Font > 'Alt Background' color so you will know they are session stats and not lifetime stats. *If you do not want the HUD background to be red change the 'Alt background' color by clicking it with your left mouse button and using the color picker.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply! However, i do not fully understand what this means for me. As i already mentioned, the HUD works but only for one session - so if i play against the same opponent say on another day, stats will be collected from scratch. Is this intentional? - so won't it be possible to collect player stats over a longer period of time than for one session?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, this intentional. HM2 has no way to know what player is in that seat even though you can see a player name at the table. That player name is not wrote to the hand history file so we have to treat the hands like we would for any site with anonymouse hand history files. If we showed all the lifetime data for 'Player 1' that data could have been collected from 10's or 100's of different players with different screen names.