i will buy a new desktop computer, each computer component separately.
I would like to know which processor (CPU) will be the best to use HM2, especially to assign many hand TAG once.
with my laptot (intel core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHZ / and my 8Mo of RAM 2x4Mo) it took me approximately 10 hours to assigned hand TAG to 100k hands all together, for exemple TAG "vs reg" for all.
so i have few questions:
1) which what kind of CPU can i reduce this time?
2) CPU multi-cores can reduce this time?
3) it's better to chose the higher frequency like 5GHz or the highrr number of cores and threads?
4) 32Mo of L3 cache memory will be better than 16Mo?
5) 64Go of RAM will be better than 16 or 32, or it's useless to buy 64Go?
i don't know which CPU to choose among:
- Intel Core i9-9900K : 3.60GHz - boost mode 5GHz / 8 cores - 16 threads / L3 cache memory 16Mo
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2920X: 3.5GHz - boots mode 4.3GHz / 12 cores - 24 threads / L3 cache memory 32Mo
the only goal it's to reduce the time to assign a bit amount of hand TAG in same time.
thanks for your full reply.