current status: HEM2 and Partypoker!?!

Default current status: HEM2 and Partypoker!?!

Hey,

I newly played on partypoker again today...

The HUD when clicked upon never shows the "name" of the player but only Player 1, 2, 3 etc. ...

ALSO

the HUD automatically switches into the "red backgroud" mode, as in showing only the stats of this certain session. Evon though it is temporarilly reversible by double clicking each HUD individually or the General thingy on top of the screen, after another table popped up or after some seconds anyways it switched back to the "red backgorund" mode.

Is this a known problem or is there anything that can be done?!

Kind regards and thank you very much

Please see this -*http://www.partypoker.com/blog/cash-game-changes.html

The HUD should work but it will show stats for Player 1, Player 2, etc instead of Player screen names. *We updated HM2 to reset the stats at each new table to 'Session Stats' which uses the HUD Settings > General Settings > HUD Font > 'Alt Background' color so you will know they are session stats and not lifetime stats. *If you do not want the HUD background to be red change the 'Alt background' color by clicking it with your left mouse button and using the color picker.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please see this -*http://www.partypoker.com/blog/cash-game-changes.html

The HUD should work but it will show stats for Player 1, Player 2, etc instead of Player screen names. *We updated HM2 to reset the stats at each new table to 'Session Stats' which uses the HUD Settings > General Settings > HUD Font > 'Alt Background' color so you will know they are session stats and not lifetime stats. *If you do not want the HUD background to be red change the 'Alt background' color by clicking it with your left mouse button and using the color picker.
    Thanks so much for the reply, clears things up!

Kind Regards

checking in in march 2019.

regarding "it is temporarilly reversible by double clicking each HUD individually or the General thingy on top of the screen, after another table popped up or after some seconds anyways it switched back" - this is not how its supposed to be, right? This is a bug, not a feature, right?

HM2 Team is posting the same pre defined reply (yours above) for over 2 years (according to my google search).

Will this ever be fixed?!

Quote Originally Posted by muehlenzwick View Post
    checking in in march 2019.

regarding "it is temporarilly reversible by double clicking each HUD individually or the General thingy on top of the screen, after another table popped up or after some seconds anyways it switched back" - this is not how its supposed to be, right? This is a bug, not a feature, right?

HM2 Team is posting the same pre defined reply (yours above) for over 2 years (according to my google search).

Will this ever be fixed?!
    What issue are you having?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    What issue are you having?
    - Hud is only displaying session stats by default (even though "use session stats" is unticked)
    -- When i switch to "Lifetime Stats" it shows me Statistics from SOME player, which cannot be the right ones, because i definitly dont have so many hands about him. But due to the anonymous nature of partypoker, i cant figure out from which player the stats are.
    - Hud constantly appearing and disappering

already updated to recent Beta version, but didnt help. Followed the "Partypoker HUD Setup-Howto".

That is because of what we said before. Party doesn't list player names. they list Player 1, 2, and so on.

If we showed lifetime stats, it would be for every Player 1 in the database, and that would not make sense.

There's nothing we can do here. It is a party decision.

For the last part:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok, now it makes sense, why HM is showing me so many hands, when i choose "Lifetime Stats". That confused me so hard.

For my second problem: Realized its because i was constantly changing settings in the HUD menu (i.e. changing background and alt background color) and apparently this causes the HUD to reset itself to 0 hands(and also switching to "lifetime stats"). I guess there is nothing one can do about that, right?

You can change it in HUD Settings - General Settings - Font - alt background color
    Regards udbrky (Chris)