after windows 10 update: minimiz/maximize icon on Holdem Manager window is missing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default after windows 10 update: minimiz/maximize icon on Holdem Manager window is missing

after windows 10 update: minimiz/maximize icon on Holdem Manager window is missinghm2problem.JPG

Any solutions?

i get this too - does not seem to be all the time its missing - so when it is i just close / restart hem2 and it shows back up

We are looking into this. The latest Windows update has caused a few issues.

If you hover over, they should still work.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post

thx

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post

The problem is not Hm2, it's how people dispose position of main screen and second screen, if you change position to opposite side you get again icone botton

The principal screen should stay on the right respect the second one, it means you can't make or you should reconsider the option to make principal the big screen instead of laptop screen imho
    Last edited by Kaiou; 02-01-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Is there a Solution to this? I have the same problem with Partypoker. The buttons dont work on the 2nd Screen...

I do not have an ETA.

Make sure there are not any updates for your graphics card.

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...hicsCardDriver
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm having this same problem. I recently went on a dual monitor setup, when I went back to a single monitor the buttons reappear, otherwise they stay invisible. I have tried solving this a number of ways, installed latest windows updates etc.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylucky View Post
    I'm having this same problem. I recently went on a dual monitor setup, when I went back to a single monitor the buttons reappear, otherwise they stay invisible. I have tried solving this a number of ways, installed latest windows updates etc.
    The only fix/workaround we have found is if you have a dual monitor setup you can open the Windows Display Settings and change monitor #2 to be your primary/#1 monitor and the min/max/close buttons should again appear on HM2 and other programs they were missing from. This issue also affected my Windows Movies & TV app in addition to HM2 until I switched primary displays.

The buttons are there and functional, you just can't see them. If you hover over the top right corner slowly you should see the 'tooltip' show for the hidden button to 'Close' the window.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylucky View Post

At the end there is no so big difference, you can iconize from the bar tool , clicking twice or close gl