Cashed in a Tournament but HM2 booked it as no winnings

Default Cashed in a Tournament but HM2 booked it as no winnings

So I created a new Database for the new year. Since then I played 2 Tournaments for 2,20$. In one of them I cashed, but somehow HM2 says "Net Winnings -4,40$" which is wrong obviously.
    Someone knows how to fix this?

Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for the answer!
    I play on Pokerstars and i played multiple tournaments before where i got no issue with that. The issue only appears in the new database with this specific tournament. In other tournaments HM2 got the chashes / nonchashes correct.

Unfortunately I can not find the folder HM2Archive. In my HM2 folder there are following folders: Config, Database, FishFinder, Modules, ReplayerSkins, Reports, SitNGoWizard, Utilities, Validation.

I hope that you can help me out!

Did you go to c:\hm2archive?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm sorry, I completely missread your first answer.
    I edited the tournament result manualy now and everything is as it should be. Thanks for your help!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)