What will happen to HM2 licences wen HM3 will be released ?

Question What will happen to HM2 licences wen HM3 will be released ?

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that HM3 is supposed to be better than hM2 (if not, why bother coding it...), so is it still worth buying HM2 those days if HM3 is about to be released in a near future ? I mean will HM2 users have to pay an extra to upgrade to HM3 ? Or will HM2 users be considered as users of HM3 "for free" (meaning with no extra fee than what was paid to get HM2 licence) ?

Thank you for precising this point.

To clarify, anyone who purchases after October 2016 receives a credit to upgrade. Previous owners credit tiers have not been announced.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Also, HM2 licenses, as all software licenses are, are valid for the lifetime of the product. We continued supporting HM1 for about 30 months after releasing HM2. We have not announced any schedule for HM2, but we will continue to update/support HM2 for a time.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    To clarify, anyone who purchases after October 2016 receives a credit to upgrade. Previous owners credit tiers have not been announced.
    But the problem is Hm3 is still in beta test, but If I try to use it I have a very hard working on ram memory, it sucks so many memory also 10gb!!! so I am worried about it, and as hm3 is the step brother of Pokertracker4, it could be possible in the future a fusion between this 2 huds?

But Pokertracker is less heavy then hm2, and of course hm3

I have two version small for hm2, Can I use one for hm2 and one for pokertracker4?

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step*description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

I only see one HM2 Small Stakes license on your account. Did you purchase on a different email?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step*description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

I only see one HM2 Small Stakes license on your account. Did you purchase on a different email?
    My question was to use the small stakes for both version of max software, one for hm2 and one for pokertracker4.

Regards

The licenses aren't together. They're still separate.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)