xxx bets [$28.56]
    marsol77 calls [$28.56]
    ** Dealing turn ** [ 9h ]
    xxx bets [$83.67]
    marsol77 folds
    ** Summary **
    xxx collected [ $135.12 ]

I can't manually import them either.

Please put this a little higher on the to-do-list if possible.

Thanks

Come on, I haven't gotten an answer to my submitted hands, and no reply here. Don't make me want to switch to PT, please.

/B

Quote Originally Posted by Beachking View Post
    Come on, I haven't gotten an answer to my submitted hands, and no reply here. Don't make me want to switch to PT, please.

/B
    We replied twice to your ticket, saying that we had added you to be notified when we find the issue with these other hands that aren't importing.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yeah, sorry, my bad. It felt a bit like an automated reply saying that I could try the HM3 beta instead. The amount of work I would have to put in to get a working hud with the same quality I have in HM2 now is pretty huge so it's not really an option for me while the program is still in beta.

Can we please get some kind of idea about the status for HM2 and 888.se? Is it an easy fix, but not prio? Is it difficult for some reason and will take a while? Or will it be done soon?

I'm asking for myself and 2 of my friends who are also eagerly awaiting a solution.

/B

2.0.0.8563 didn't help. A bit annoying. Lack of communication as well. I understand I sound like a grumpy f**k, and I kinda am atm, but I will be happy again once this is fixed.

2.0.0.8563 didn't help. A bit annoying. Lack of communication as well. I understand I sound like a grumpy f**k, and I kinda am atm, but I will be happy again once this is fixed.
    HM2 v8563 doesn't have any fixes for this problem. We just want you on the latest version when sending logs/files.

Yeah, sorry, my bad. It felt a bit like an automated reply saying that I could try the HM3 beta instead. The amount of work I would have to put in to get a working hud with the same quality I have in HM2 now is pretty huge so it's not really an option for me while the program is still in beta.

Can we please get some kind of idea about the status for HM2 and 888.se? Is it an easy fix, but not prio? Is it difficult for some reason and will take a while? Or will it be done soon?

I'm asking for myself and 2 of my friends who are also eagerly awaiting a solution.

/B
    HM3 should be able to import your HM2 HUD and popups directly to HM3 leaving you very little editing or setup to deal with. It should also be able to import your HM2 database including aliases, hand notes, hud notes and color coding, etc. HM3 has been in beta for over 2 years now and the official release should be coming very soon. It is a very mature beta that you should be able to use without any major hassle.

888.se is a new site/skin that the developers have to add support for in HM2. It is already fully supported in HM3 from the reports I have seen from people that couldn't play the new skin in HM2 but tried with HM3 Beta.

It has been written up for the developers as HM-8986 - 888.se hands not importing. The developers focus right now is the upcoming HM3 release but our QA/Testing Manager asked for a list of HM2 issues for them to work on and this was at the top of the list.

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It should also be able to import your HM2 database including aliases, hand notes, hud notes and color coding, etc.
    OT but I never got my hud-notes or colors imported from hm2 to hm3. Need to do anything special for this?

Quote Originally Posted by DaHe View Post
    OT but I never got my hud-notes or colors imported from hm2 to hm3. Need to do anything special for this?
    Can you please backup your HM2 database/settings as explained here.

Then create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link and upload the backup file to to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email with a link to this thread and your forum name, or explain the problem again in the support ticket.

If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper.com instead. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

I was hoping for a quick and easy solution for this under HM2, but I guess that's not very likely.

Does Notecaddy work with HM3? I have used it extensively in HM2 and losing the chance to use it is pretty bad for how I use my hud.

/B

Btw - getting lots of error messages when importing hand histories into hm3.
    Last edited by Beachking; 01-26-2019 at 01:08 PM.