I did a database restore on a virtual machine and a lot of hands are missing. It seems that the ones missing are all either from pokerstars.it, Tigergaming or snai.it. All other hands from other sites seem to be shown as they should be.
However, if I try to select a different current player and type in a screen name that I use on any of those three sites the number of cash hands in the database is shown as it should be for that screen name, despite the hands not being shown in any of the reports:
I tried resetting reports and filters by deleting data in /Roaming/Holdem Manager /Filters and /Reports as well as doing a full vacuum of the database but with no success.