LimpsThenRaises note not seeing

Default LimpsThenRaises note not seeing

Hi,

When I go to NoteCaddy - right click on this note - Seek, I see many results for this note.
    But It's not displaying them in replayer (same players) or see them during the game.
    Where is the glitch?

Thank you.

No direction but to trust the final destination

That depends on where you're looking but if you are looking in the main note popup, there is a cap of how many notes will show there. The reason this one is unlikely to be a "top 10" from there is because "do not take notes for missed opportunities" is set in the definition. If you manually add it to one of your popups via the "notecaddy popups" tab in your hm2 HUD editor then it should show there
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I have it like this notes.jpg

As you can see from HUD popup, this guy already limp/raising - 29 (14)

And this are my popups settings popups.JPG

Some of the notes like limp/calls, open limp EP...looks correct and visible, but some of them (i guess there are more) like limp/raise are not displaying in popups even though there were situations for that

Meanwhile, I made a new import to second computer and there everything works well.
    So I made the reset notes on my old one and finally I get all notes into popups.

Last think I would like to know is that on the new one I have the yellow N in top left HUD corner with top 10 notes under caddy scatter, but on the old one I have only the scatter graph without the top 10 notes (no yellow corner).
    I was looking on this forum, but only thing I found was that I have to type 0 in the HUD settings - Maximum amount of notes in the note hud popup.
    But the strange thing is that on both computers I have there same number 10.
    Any ideas why it's same but shows different? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by grulko View Post
    Meanwhile, I made a new import to second computer and there everything works well.
    So I made the reset notes on my old one and finally I get all notes into popups.

Last think I would like to know is that on the new one I have the yellow N in top left HUD corner with top 10 notes under caddy scatter, but on the old one I have only the scatter graph without the top 10 notes (no yellow corner).
    I was looking on this forum, but only thing I found was that I have to type 0 in the HUD settings - Maximum amount of notes in the note hud popup.
    But the strange thing is that on both computers I have there same number 10.
    Any ideas why it's same but shows different? Thanks.
    On the old pc try going into HM2 -> HUD Settings -> Choose your HUD -> HUD Designer -> Check "Show Caddy Notes" -> Apply