HM2 crashes; cannot open afterwards

Default HM2 crashes; cannot open afterwards

Hi,

I have always had several random HM2 crashes almost every single session. I've also always assumed that there is no fix because HM2 crashes for everybody all the time, especially if you play on a lot of different sites with converters open. Up until now I have just been ending the HM2 process in the task manager and reopened HM2, which is annoying, of course, but at least works for at least some time for the most part.

Now as of late, I am unable to reopen HM2 after killing it with task manager. What I get now is a warning window saying: "An instance of Holdem Manager is running. We do not recommend you run both Holdem Manager and Holdem Manager 2 at the same time. Would you like to run Holdem Manager 2 anyway?"

I have two questions:

1) Is there anything that can be done about these random crashes in general?
    2) Why am I getting that warning window now and how to fix this particular crashing? I don't even own Holdem Manager 1.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)