Can one filter the HUD by stacksize?

Default Can one filter the HUD by stacksize?

Hi!

I see that in "hud settings - site options" you have a filter for "capped nl" and for number of players.
    And what about a HUD filter by stack size? This seems quite crucial, since some players play in differently with different stack sizes and therefore have completely different stats.

Still related with this question, i believe, was there any resolution about the following suggestion?
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...hud+stack+size

If not, you can add me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TiMad View Post
    Hi!

I see that in "hud settings - site options" you have a filter for "capped nl" and for number of players.
    And what about a HUD filter by stack size? This seems quite crucial, since some players play in differently with different stack sizes and therefore have completely different stats.

Still related with this question, i believe, was there any resolution about the following suggestion?
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...hud+stack+size

If not, you can add me to it.
    This is only available for Tournaments.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I believe this is a very crucial feature that is missing for the reason that i cannot rely in my stats entirely. There are plenty of players that play with 40bb and 100bb, that have completely different stats. And almost all the players play at some point with 100bb (or 40bb) and deep stacked (the mention to the almost is because some leave the table constantly to not play deep stacked) again with divergence of stats. So without this feature it seems that the service you offer (information) is very weak.

I cant understand why is this in the making for about 5 years or more, you have it for tournaments, so it shouldn't be much difficult to create for cash game too, and it is still on hold. Don't you see the relevance of this feature? Or it is me who is seeing too much?

Still nothing changes? this is really important for us (players)

I completely agree with you. Having the ability to filter statistics by stack depth is crucial for accurately analyzing and improving your game, especially in cash games where players can have vastly different stacks. It's surprising that it's taking so long to implement this feature, given that it's already available for tournaments. Hopefully, the service provider will prioritize this feature soon, as it would greatly enhance the value of their information.