alias with many players

Default alias with many players

hi, everybody. I did sereval Alias in holdem manager 3 to analyse the tendencies of differents king of vilains.I did it manually in HM3 and with PGadmin3 with the code posted if the 2+2 forum to exclude me (hero) and to create an unknown alias with the rest of the players. Some of them contains sometimes more of 500 vilains. But they aren't arranged in alphabetical order in HM3 so it's very difficult to find easily each player if i want to change the alias for a particular player.
    - Somebody here know how to fix it please?
    - or, how to add players in an alias for have it sorted in alphabetical order?
    Thanks

They are sorted by order added only.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

no, at the begining yes, maybe for the 10 first players, but after when i add a player HM2 put it in the middle of the list. do you know why and how to fix it?

no answer? Why if i put 20 players on the same alias they will be sorted by order added till 20 player and after that all of new players added to this alias will be at random in the list? I use HM2 not HM3

We can't help with problems caused using that PGAdmin code. That was coded by a user to make HM2 do things it wasn't meant to do by us. I am not sure how that pgadmin code works to build an alias in HM2 as I have never used it and it has been years since I manually built a large alias in HM2.

In HM3 they are definitely saved in the way they are added. I assume we borrowed that logic from HM2 or PT4 so I would expect HM2 to behave similarly if you are manually building an alias. If HM2 is not doing that when using the PGAdmin alias builder code there is not anything we can do. Also, if HM2 is re-ordering players in an alias that you manually created it would be a very low priority bug and with HM3 release coming soon we will only be working on critical HM2 bugs going forward.