"won or lost bbs" still has a bug? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi, any news on the matter?
    I compared the HM2 results with this filters to those obtained on PT4 with the same (ish) filters and they look pretty much the same. Both are totally irrealistic. Are you guys using the same algorithms? Can you please look at these pictures? Something is damn fishy, c'mon, this can't be correct. With the filter set to win or lost bb <15 the results are beyond impossible.
    sigma10lol.PNG
    sigma7lol.png

really? so this is not an issue for you guys? a filter that gives impossible results and is pretty important for MTTs?
    at least admit that you gave up investigating on this. and maybe pull it off from the filters list, it would be much more professional on your part. I'm pretty disappointed, got to say. The sad part is that I really love your sw lol
    cmon, solve this!

Quote Originally Posted by onelouder11 View Post
    really? so this is not an issue for you guys? a filter that gives impossible results and is pretty important for MTTs?
    at least admit that you gave up investigating on this. and maybe pull it off from the filters list, it would be much more professional on your part. I'm pretty disappointed, got to say. The sad part is that I really love your sw lol
    cmon, solve this!
    We've discussed this with you. If you find some hands or tournaments that are off, we can look into it. The graph doesn't just make up numbers, it's an aggregate of individual hands. We have not found an issue.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    We've discussed this with you. If you find some hands or tournaments that are off, we can look into it. The graph doesn't just make up numbers, it's an aggregate of individual hands. We have not found an issue.
    Yes, Chris, I couldn't find any hands that were off, neither could you, still your SW gives totally unrealistic results (on your part too!). I mean, that's exactly my point: no apparent mistakes in the HH + clearly unrealistic results = mistake in the computation. Don't you think this should be more than enough for a more accurate examination on your part? Frankly, it looks kinda obvious to me. We are talking about results so clearly off that should they be correct it would mean that the site is totally rigged. If your calculations were right I could ask my lawyer to go to a court against pokerstars.