Duration doesn't change in active session

Default Duration doesn't change in active session

I've recently shifted from playing on stars to party. Everything has been set up fine, reports are updating ok and, broadly, the setup just mirrors what I did for pokerstars.

During play, on the active session tab, the number of hands, profit graph and other stats all update fine with the exception of the duration information which just seems to be staying static at 4:59.

I've had a look at the Offset in the site settings menu and set it at 5 which is the same as I used for stars (which all worked perfectly). When I try changing it (to anything) the active session doesn't seem to work. For reference I'm in the UK so am set at GMT.

I've had a look at hand histories being downloaded from party and the time stamps of hands match my system clock.

Interestingly, when I look at the "Sessions by Day" report, the session length in minutes seems to be logging correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment
    Regards udbrky (Chris)