Inconsistencies between reports?

Default Inconsistencies between reports?

Hi,

Can anyone please shed any light on this issue I seem to be having?

If I look at my session reports, today's session says... Session length 36 minutes... Tot hands are 95... BB/100 is +200 and Net won is $3.80.... these figures are correct...

However on the active session tab the summary says session length 36 min... Tot hands are 95... BB/100 is +200 but net won is $2.66

If I then go to the cash results graph report and filter date for today it also shows winnings at $2.66 over 95 hands....

I'm a bit confused... Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance.

Are you comparing the right currency?

A) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

B) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

C) If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks Chris,

It seems (like a royal numpty) that I had my reports in $ and my graph in £.... Should I assume that the active session tab uses settings from the graphs as well?

Do you think it would be a good idea to vacuum/analyze and reindex my database anyway?...I only have around 14k hands.

It uses the currency stat from the hand histories.

You don't need to. It won't hurt though.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Another issue I'm experiencing is this...

After creating a new database, re-importing the hands I want and deleting the old database my reports are (i think) displaying correctly at 12545 hands.... However if I go to the opponents tab and click on summaries my hand count is at 17354 and all my stats are wrong.

I'm confused as I only had 14k odd hands before creating the new database?

*****UPDATE*****

I have done a complete re-install and it seems to have sorted the problem.... I'll let you know of any further issues.
    Last edited by ROCKETQUAD; 12-10-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Make sure you import all hands. You may have moved some to a different archive folder.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Do I really need to import ALL my hands?.... I have imported all hands after July because I was playing a very fishy game before then and I feel the stats relating to those hands would be detrimental to giving me an accurate representation of how I've played (not quite so fishy) since then??

You can import whatever hands you want.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)