NordicBet

Thread: NordicBet

Default NordicBet

Hi guys

Very trivial question.

Does HEM work on NordicBet?

Kind regards

If I remember right it's on Ipoker? We don't list skins. There's way too many and they change a lot.

Here's our list of networks. It is also in the bottom right corner of the thread/forum/website.

https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...nimum+PC+Specs
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi Chris

Thinks for your reply. Im sorry that I have taken so long to answer but I have had some issues logging into the forums.

Im sorry that I wasnt very specific in my first post. Nordicbet is a part of Microgaming. I have read the official Microgaming statement about closing down the use of HEM in some instances and the thread where you responded to a lot of questions regarding this issue. But I was a bit confused about some of the things fx regarding using other(older?) versions of the software. For your information Im playing cashgame tables. So my questions is: are there any way that HEM can be used for playing cashgame?

Im looking forward for your reply.

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by WhoamI View Post
    Hi Chris

Thinks for your reply. Im sorry that I have taken so long to answer but I have had some issues logging into the forums.

Im sorry that I wasnt very specific in my first post. Nordicbet is a part of Microgaming. I have read the official Microgaming statement about closing down the use of HEM in some instances and the thread where you responded to a lot of questions regarding this issue. But I was a bit confused about some of the things fx regarding using other(older?) versions of the software. For your information Im playing cashgame tables. So my questions is: are there any way that HEM can be used for playing cashgame?

Kind regards
    They are no longer writing hands from the point you don't contribute to the pot so we can no longer support these cash game hands - http://www.mpn.poker/blog/closing-a-few-loopholes/

Microgaming has made a decision to not provide cash game customers with all hand histories for games they are seated in. *They also stopped writing anonymous hand history files but we never supported a HUD on those tables. *Even though a Microgaming cash game player has posted blinds for the round, they will now only provide customers with a hand history if the customer directly contributed to a pot. *We are no longer importing Microgaming cash game hand histories because many stats are significantly skewed as a result of the Microgaming decision to not provide hand histories on all cash game hands. *We will continue to support Microgaming tournaments as all players are provided with complete hand histories.

See this forum thread/post for more details about these changes -http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=536230&p=2485729&viewfull=1#post2 485729

There are links in the above forum post if you want to roll back to be able to import these hands but the stats in the HUD/Reports will be inaccurate which could cause you to make bad decisions at the tables. *If you continue to have problems importing with the older versions please tell us the software version of your poker client as some customers have reported that microgaming is no longer saving any cash hands so they may now be rolling out changes to completely block trackers/huds on cash tables.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply. It was very useful to get this confirmation.

Can you tell me a little bit about in what way the stats will be inaccurate? Lets take the most basic stats like VIP, PFR, fold to 3bet and 3bet. Arent they reliable? It will take much longer to build up a decent sample but should these stats be decent still? Maybe even better as they show how villains will play against hero? Or am I missing something here?

Maybe other players have some experience with this they might be willing to share?

Kind regards

Not with Microgaming. The hands they write, you have VPIP in every one of them.

The information is not accurate, so we don't import them.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi Chris

Im not sure if I interpreted your latest reply correctly.

First of all, it is possible to get a HUD running on Microgaming, right? The stats will just be inaccurate because hero has to VPIP the hand to import it.

But when I elaborate on it, the stats will not be useless. If I have a HUD with positional stats, a lot of the problematic biases will be exposed here. Fro an example I can easily obtain villians RFI from the BTN when Im seated in the BB and will play a lot of the hands here. Is there anything here Im not aware of?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoamI View Post
    Hi Chris

Im not sure if I interpreted your latest reply correctly.

First of all, it is possible to get a HUD running on Microgaming, right? The stats will just be inaccurate because hero has to VPIP the hand to import it.

But when I elaborate on it, the stats will not be useless. If I have a HUD with positional stats, a lot of the problematic biases will be exposed here. Fro an example I can easily obtain villians RFI from the BTN when Im seated in the BB and will play a lot of the hands here. Is there anything here Im not aware of?
    If you feel that you can live with the inaccuracies, the thread we quoted above has information on setting up an older version.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)