2.0.0.8551 Beta Release Thread - PartyPoker update (Nov 2018) - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

doesnt work for me too :-(

why everytime party update I know hud's will be gone' what's wrong man? I can't understand

Thanks for the link zeropwnz, but where did you find it? Can't find it on the website and doesn't show when refreshing for updates? Anyhow, I just tried it and it worked
    Last edited by menlol; 01-05-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Moderator of local poker forum gave it to me.

We just put it up today and with it being the weekend and a few staff still on vacation, we didn't put up an official forum thread and set it to prompt for the gold beta.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello guys, i have installed 8556. Hud on fast tables still doesn't work.
    I had the same problem once, it worked when i installed 8546. but now it doesn't help

Quote Originally Posted by menlol View Post
    Thanks for the link zeropwnz, but where did you find it? Can't find it on the website and doesn't show when refreshing for updates? Anyhow, I just tried it and it worked
    I think I was a little quick to write about it working after updating to 8556. It did work at first but stopped working after a short disconnect interference. Couldn't get it working again after that and reinstalled it again which made it work again UNTIL I added another fastforward table where the HUD did not show up. After leaving the table where it was working and the other one and then joining 1 new table I was unable to make it work again without restarting HM2 + Party. Also, the hands do get imported even though the HUD doesn't show BUT the import into HM2 seems to start lagging since the hands takes their time to show up in the hand column. Fix?

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Forward+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    We just put it up today and with it being the weekend and a few staff still on vacation, we didn't put up an official forum thread and set it to prompt for the gold beta.
    So is the link posted above by zeropwnz legit and we are supposed to download that for the FF fix? I don't get it, since you are here posting, couldn't you have posted the link when it was available or are only specific people allowed to post it? It's been 2 days since zeropwn's post and there's still no official post about this release and HEM doesn't show any updates available either.