HUD total amount of hands.

Default HUD total amount of hands.

Hi,

I cant get all the hands that I posses to show up in the table HUD. I only get around 19k hands despite having no limitations in the filters that should prevent me from seeing a much more. How can I fix this?

I would also like to know what the stat "Skip flop cbet and call + turn check-fold" means? Is "skip flop cbet and call" only a pre condition meaning that the actual number that is being shown is a turn check-fold given that pre condition?

Thank you for the help!

We limit the replayer HUD for the hero to 20k hands by default for performance reasons. Please see this FAQ for more details and instructions on how to increase that value - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...n+the+replayer

Also make sure you toggle off this option inside of the Replayer: Options > [ ] 'Use stats up to day of hand'. If it is checked and you have to uncheck it you need to restart HM2 for the changes to take effect.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The FAQ in your link dont tell me how to remove your standard cap of only showing 20k hands. How do I remove this cap? I want to see all the hands I have on a player in the hud

Quote Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
    The FAQ in your link dont tell me how to remove your standard cap of only showing 20k hands. How do I remove this cap? I want to see all the hands I have on a player in the hud
    There are 2 bold blue hyperlinks in that FAQ that take you to other FAQs with more detail and screenshots like this one:

2019-04-15_9-54-52.png

I dont have the bar that the arrow is pointing at in the picture you uploaded today in my replayer. Can you please tell me how I make it appear?

Thank you for the fast reply!

You turned off the Table HUD in HUD Settings - General Settings - Common Settings.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)