Pokerstars spikes after recent HUD changes

Default Pokerstars spikes after recent HUD changes

Good day!
    I have problems with HM2 and need your help. My pokerstars tables started spiking (1-3seconds, time interval quite random) some days ago. Also Holdem manager shows more crashes @start up and longer loading times sometimes stuck at loading hands. I've recently changed my HUD -> more stats + site option/seperate HUD for HU.
    My database is around 2GB large.

3 weeks ago i used the database maintenance optimize option and it feels like everything became worse after
    My System and windows has all the newest drivers and I have 8GB ram. Postgres 8.4

Is there anything I can do to fix those spikes? I'm pretty sure its an internal problem of HM2 since i didn't change anything on my system/pokerstars/hardware

Cheers
    bballcall

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ty for responding @udbrky!

I created a support ticked via email with the attached log files