Old Microgaming Client that still saves HH propperly?

Default Old Microgaming Client that still saves HH propperly?

Hello! on 2+2 I read that there are still older versions of Microgaming clients that still save HH's propperly. However I cant find any. Does anyone have a link? I do not intend to use a HUD on their site but I would like to be able to analyze my own play statistically aside from the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I have downloaded a client earlier from this website, it saves HH but its incomplete and HEM cant read it. Or is there another one that is still compatible with HEM?

You would have to use an older version of HM2 from before we disabled importing of those incomplete hand history files. Microgaming had a lot of other restrictions even before they changed their cash game hand history files that you can read about here - https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...gaming+-+Prima

They are no longer writing hands from the point you don't contribute to the pot so we can no longer support these cash game hands - http://www.mpn.poker/blog/closing-a-few-loopholes/

Microgaming has made a decision to not provide cash game customers with all hand histories for games they are seated in. They also stopped writing anonymous hand history files but we never supported a HUD on those tables. Even though a Microgaming cash game player has posted blinds for the round, they will now only provide customers with a hand history if the customer directly contributed to a pot. We are no longer importing Microgaming cash game hand histories because many stats are significantly skewed as a result of the Microgaming decision to not provide hand histories on all cash game hands. We will continue to support Microgaming tournaments as all players are provided with complete hand histories.

See this forum thread/post for more details about these changes -http://forums.holdemmanager.com/show...=1#post2485729

There are links in the above forum post if you want to roll back to be able to import these hands but the stats in the HUD/Reports will be inaccurate which could cause you to make bad decisions at the tables. If you continue to have problems importing with the older versions please tell us the software version of your poker client as some customers have reported that microgaming is no longer saving any cash hands so they may now be rolling out changes to completely block trackers/huds on cash tables.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You would have to use an older version of HM2 from before we disabled importing of those incomplete hand history files. Microgaming had a lot of other restrictions even before they changed their cash game hand history files that you can read about here - https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...gaming+-+Prima

They are no longer writing hands from the point you don't contribute to the pot so we can no longer support these cash game hands - http://www.mpn.poker/blog/closing-a-few-loopholes/

Microgaming has made a decision to not provide cash game customers with all hand histories for games they are seated in. They also stopped writing anonymous hand history files but we never supported a HUD on those tables. Even though a Microgaming cash game player has posted blinds for the round, they will now only provide customers with a hand history if the customer directly contributed to a pot. We are no longer importing Microgaming cash game hand histories because many stats are significantly skewed as a result of the Microgaming decision to not provide hand histories on all cash game hands. We will continue to support Microgaming tournaments as all players are provided with complete hand histories.

See this forum thread/post for more details about these changes -http://forums.holdemmanager.com/show...=1#post2485729

There are links in the above forum post if you want to roll back to be able to import these hands but the stats in the HUD/Reports will be inaccurate which could cause you to make bad decisions at the tables. If you continue to have problems importing with the older versions please tell us the software version of your poker client as some customers have reported that microgaming is no longer saving any cash hands so they may now be rolling out changes to completely block trackers/huds on cash tables.
    okay thanks, I will try an older version. I do not really intend to use a HUD I just wanted to look at my own hands. I guess even with incomplete handhistories, it could still analyze my preflop ranges and see if they're profitable

Play elsewhere if they don't want your action. If the numbers drop enough, they will add a Party type of cash HUD, and if the games get better instead, when you leave, you can reconsider later.