ERROR FATAL: 3D000:database "postgres" does not exist - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I also tried to play on an old computer, but the HM2 licence code could not be used. If you could allow my licence code to be used again this would at least give me a work-around, which would be very helpful, and it is obviously easier for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by matter17 View Post
    I also tried to play on an old computer, but the HM2 licence code could not be used. If you could allow my licence code to be used again this would at least give me a work-around, which would be very helpful, and it is obviously easier for both of us.
    Some of our recent releases were causing registration problems. We had to undo and correct some things in the registration code and servers to solve their problems. Unfortunately, this change means some customers that weren't having problems will have to reset their profiles and enter their code again.

The same code can be used on 2 pc's you own at once and can be reset as often as needed. Please try using our site to retrieve and/or reset the code whenever necessary.

If you have any problems activating the software please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.