WSF% Variable Discrepancy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WSF% Variable Discrepancy

I was setting up a new popup for myself, and I came across some variables whose values and sample size don't seem to make sense.

The variables that follow this trend are:
    - SawTurn WSF% (TWSF)
    - SawRiver WSF% (RWSF)
    - SwaRiver WST% (RWST)

Below is the figure I will use to explain the issue I found (click the image to enlarge it).

HM2 Discepancy_02.png

In the table 'Saw Turn WSF%' is 66.67% with a sample space of 10 hands. This means that the cardholder had seen 10 flops out his total recorded hands.

However, according to the other numbers in the table, he had seen a total of 8 turns out of his total recorded hands. If I assume that 'Saw Turn WSF%' is calculated by taking the amount of turns seen, over the amount of turns seen, multiplied by 100%, then this number isn't correct. According to that equation, ((turns/flops) * 100%), the correct number for this variable should be ((8/10) * 100%), which equals 80%, not 66.67%.

The only way that I could figure the variable to equal 66.67%, was if I excluded any time the card holder got to the street due to an All In. These numbers can be seen in the parenthesis in the last column of the table above.

So basically if you take the amount of turns seen (Not All In), over the amount of flops seen (Not All In), multiplied by 100%, ((6/9)*100%) then you will get the number that the variable shows, 66.67 percent.

Therefore either the number the variable is equal to is wrong, or the number of hands being shown as the sample space is wrong.

I'm not entirely sure that this is correct, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But please let me know if this is the case.

Thank you!

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello gcast1995,

Thank you for taking time to report this issue.

You are correct that the number of opportunities or percent shown is not correct.

Can you select this player in report and filter for hands where they saw flop (10 hands) and export them and send them through support system. We will confirm your findings and write up the issue to be resolved.

Please mention this thread in the ticket.

I'm honestly not exactly sure how to do that. Would you be able to explain how?

This FAQ shows how to change players - https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...ses+%5BHero%5D

The WWSF is in more filters - advanced filters.

Highlight in the bottom using ctrl-A and right-click save to hard drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)