HUD not working on regular cash tables on PS

Default HUD not working on regular cash tables on PS

My HUD works fine on zoom tables, but the positions are all messed up on regular cash tables.

My HM2 is updated to 2.0.0.8517 (most up to date). My seating preferences are set in both PS and HM2. But for whatever reason, on regular cash tables, the positions are out of whack and they don't update as the game play goes on.

Any ideas as to what could be the cause?

Thanks

EDIT- I found the reason. I made a slight change to the folder where I save the HH and that caused this issue.
    Last edited by GabeTheKid; 10-04-2018 at 10:29 AM.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    I have this very same problem as OP. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazInBecvar View Post
    I have this very same problem as OP. Any ideas on how to fix it?
    IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Dear Chris,

The problem is regular tables, on zoom tables the HUD works well.

I tried opening HM2 first, but the HUD sometimes works, and sometimes it's all funky.

Should I reinstall PS as advised for zoom table problems?

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)