Boss media hud !

Default Boss media hud !

I try to use hud better so I was thinking a little .

Hm3 hud has a problem of correct match of hud with player! and when the table refresh takes much time, so it cause distraction every moment.

Hm2/bossmedia is well known as Hud table finder poker room , because there is no any info of table and tourn on hh...

I read in some part of forum that the hh cause a mismatch of hud...

But If i create an extra folder , where I can put a manual hh just the part missed to match hud .. for everty sit&go mtt etc... Could it be solve the problem?

So Every time I add a hh/file to get for entire tournament hud . Regards
    Last edited by Kaiou; 09-14-2018 at 06:56 AM.

boss media.png

Both Hm, 2-3, has a wrong description of seat, with Hm2 works fine anyway .

There is no way to 'trick' HM2 into not needing to use the Table Finder that I am aware of.

For your HM3 HUD position problems:

Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging - Select [x] HUD - OK.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot.
    - Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screen shots in a new support ticket - http://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - or attach them to an existing support ticket if you already opened a ticket for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

*Also zip/attach any files you see in the \npp\logs folder shown in the screen shot above.

error hm3.png

On the main pc I have this error , in other one there's not any problem like this

I distalled many times , with the two versions , of Hm3... Tomorrow I will follow the upper istructions and send the problem of Boss Media network
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kaiou; 09-18-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiou View Post
    error hm3.png

On the main pc I have this error , in other one there's not any problem like this

I distalled many times , with the two versions , of Hm3... Tomorrow I will follow the upper istructions and send the problem of Boss Media network
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files (and the \Archive folder) in that folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing before the crash. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.

bossmedia.jpg

BOSS MEDIA has just one sit table number, and for every table they assign one number, so every time refresh table we need to use again and again FIND TABLE, can you just make fix it? to keep hud on the table just updating the handhistory,

I tried to use Hm3 but is still beta , I got problem with this, in the main computer was not complete compatible and I had to do some restoration ! I don't know if is it the newest version but it can create problem,

replayer hud.png

Now I use this trick so I keep in the same screen table finder

But on mtt happens also in Hm3, refresh ...
    Last edited by Kaiou; 09-26-2018 at 12:50 PM.