2.0.0.8551 Beta Release Thread - PartyPoker update (Nov 2018)
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.0.8551 Beta Release Thread - PartyPoker update (Nov 2018)

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8551

The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the last official version here.

Release notes:

Note: Restart of HM2 required after the installation before HUD will work on fast forward tables

Poker Sites
    PartyPoker - Added cash and tournament HUD support for updated PartyPoker client (Nov 2018)
    PartyPoker - Added fastforward HUD support for updated PartyPoker client (Nov 2018)
    PartyPoker - Added Omaha HUD support for updated PartyPoker client (Nov 2018)
    PartyPoker - Resolved an issue with Hide Hero HUD option not working on fastforward tables

Known issues:
    Table Finder can be used to manually add HUD to SNG Jackpot tables.

Automatic HUD support for SNG Jackpot tables is not available because PartyPoker doesnt have correct tournament number in table title. Once they resolve the issue HUD will start working automatically.

It does not seem to be working on the updated software still. Any suggestions on how to locate tables on Party now with the new update? I Cannot even click on the Table Finder button anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Felt_U View Post
    It does not seem to be working on the updated software still. Any suggestions on how to locate tables on Party now with the new update? I Cannot even click on the Table Finder button anymore.
    Which games/tables are you playing exactly?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue and have the developers look into a fix.

I only play tournaments on Party. Unable to even click the find table button to locate my party table I have open. Manager is logging the hands but not showing up on my poker client with a HUD... I have sent the information as per request above.

good work, I know its hard to say but when fast forward tables will be supported? Is there a chance to works before Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by heartuser View Post
    good work, I know its hard to say but when fast forward tables will be supported? Is there a chance to works before Sunday?
    I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

The developers are still working on fixes for fast forward. I think party themselves have to fix the bug in their client before we can get the jackpot hud working again.

While we do not have an exact date for the fast forward fix release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

Hello! Just installed this new realse , but after that i've got message: "Would you like to start your free trial of HM2. Click here if u have a license code." - i click there and write my license code. And after that i've getting such message: "The license server could not be contacted. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet." Do you want to try again?
    And nothing I can do. Tried to install previous version, but now having same problem and can't solve that.
    P.S. installed 8536 and now everything OK. But still i would like to solve this partypoker HUD problem. So what should i DO? (windows 10)
    Last edited by DamageLV; 11-17-2018 at 09:55 AM.

I dont understand why my question was deleted...
    Still getting same problem. When i install new version can't open the programm. "the license server could not be contacted. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet." - when i enter my license key.
    screenshot: https://gyazo.com/5dce76dda6864240ac35378f8c46a386
    Only after installing old version 8536 - everything works fine now.

FYI: after installing this beta Client, HM2 lost the licensing Information. I was able to enter the key manually, but I think this is not how it was intended to work.

I have the same problem as DamageLV. What to do?
    In version 8536 HUD has stopped working
    Last edited by mate1; 11-17-2018 at 02:29 PM.