Hud not working after Party Poker update

Default Hud not working after Party Poker update

After today´s Party Poker lobby update, HUD is not working in Fast Forward tables. The hands are saved but the table HUD shows "Waiting for hands"...

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8536.exe

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Party Poker FastForward Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Having a similar issue right now. The HUD suddenly stopped working, and I got no idea why. That annoys me so freaking much. And just like you said, the hands are saved but the table HUD shows "Waiting for hands", that is sooo freaking annoying. I guess I will have to change the platform as it is really bad during the last couple of weeks. Righ now, I think I would get to play on as they are having some of the best gambling features out of all the gambling online platforms.
    Last edited by AndreaBur; 06-03-2021 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaBur View Post
    Having a similar issue right now. The HUD suddenly stopped working, and I got no idea why.
    If you have the final version 2.0.0.8714 of HM2 installed and Party released an update that caused the HUD to fail then there is nothing further we can do as HM2 support has ended and you should try the latest beta version of HM3 to see if it works on that site/tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Weserew View Post
    And where can I download the new version?
    The link for the latest beta version of HM2 is in the post directly above your post.

If you do not have HM2 installed yet you have to install version 8673 from this link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

Then you can update to version 8714 from this link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Dasad View Post
    A couple of days ago, I started getting the same error. After this message appears on my screen, the browser hangs. I have to close it and re-enter the site.
    I am not sure what error/message you are referring to but HM2 is no longer supported. HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.