NoteCaddy 2.8 BETA Pokerstars.India, PokerMaster, Express Definitions, +many fixes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    No direction but to trust the final destination

Default NoteCaddy 2.8 BETA Pokerstars.India, PokerMaster, Express Definitions, +many fixes

http://assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.8.0.0.zip

See the bottom for installation instructions How to make sure you have the very latest NoteCaddy build - Assaultware Wiki

I will answer all pending forum posts later today.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I think this is the correct place to post this.

After upgrading to NC 2.8.0.0 on both HM 2.0.0.8517 and HM 2.0.0.8528,

the HUD doesn't display on HM2 replayer as well as on live tables. When I click on HUD settings HM2 crashes. HM2 is importing hands and NC is creating notes for pokerstars.in.

I am very sorry about that. I had tested on a version of HM2 that I had compiled so I could debug and didn't realize that this would update make things work that wouldn't have had I not compiled. I spent a lot of time the last few days and have made sure that when installing HM 2.0.0.8528 and copying the zip file that it would work as expected. Hopefully that fixes the issues. Again my apologies for missing something that obvious
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hi,

HUD working now Finally I have notes

Part of Composite.png

I however see this in almost all my popups, bunch of [Part of Composite] notes that weren't even supposed to be in this popup like the HM.SRP.TurnCB note. This popup would only have 4-bet 5-bet notes, i checked the Notecaddy popups in HUD Settings as well.

Notecaddy popups.png

Default NoteCaddy is not Working in Holdem Manager2

Hi,

I extracted NoteCaddy files in to Holdem Manager2 folder.Unfortunately , After that Holdem Manager 2 not showing HUD and crashes.Please help me.

I've tried different notes on different versions of notecaddy and HM2 and the main problem seems to be that in NC 2.8 if you add a note to be shown in any popup then that popup shows a bunch of notes that weren't supposed to be in the popup. I showed an example with a few screenshots in the previous post as well.

The problem also persists with default NC notes that come with the software(i removed NC coaching package and restarted HM2 and that's the default notes you get) as well. If in any popup you add even a single note to be shown then that popup gets flooded with all sorts of notes that you hadn't selected to be shown in that popup. If you want I can show some more screenshots with default NC notes to better illustrate the problem.

Hi,
    I am pro. user of NoteCaddy both Holdem and Omaha. After Update NoteCaddy to 2.8 , whenever I click on the notes taken by NoteCaddy Holdem Manager2 not showing HUD and crashing. I contacted HM2 customer support several times but they cannot solve it.I posted NoteCaddy forum several times , the developer never gives solution.Honestly speaking I am very satisfied with all other software in Holdem Manager2 except NoteCaddy.
    Last edited by DrSiva; 08-23-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by authoritah View Post
    I've tried different notes on different versions of notecaddy and HM2 and the main problem seems to be that in NC 2.8 if you add a note to be shown in any popup then that popup shows a bunch of notes that weren't supposed to be in the popup. I showed an example with a few screenshots in the previous post as well.

The problem also persists with default NC notes that come with the software(i removed NC coaching package and restarted HM2 and that's the default notes you get) as well. If in any popup you add even a single note to be shown then that popup gets flooded with all sorts of notes that you hadn't selected to be shown in that popup. If you want I can show some more screenshots with default NC notes to better illustrate the problem.
    I understand what you mean. My apologies for this. Will get it sorted quick as possible (much faster than before as now everything is synched code between hm2/hm3/pt4 which took a lot of time)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSiva View Post
    Hi,

I extracted NoteCaddy files in to Holdem Manager2 folder.Unfortunately , After that Holdem Manager 2 not showing HUD and crashes.Please help me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSiva View Post
    Hi,
    I am pro. user of NoteCaddy both Holdem and Omaha. After Update NoteCaddy to 2.8 , whenever I click on the notes taken by NoteCaddy Holdem Manager2 not showing HUD and crashing. I contacted HM2 customer support several times but they cannot solve it.I posted NoteCaddy forum several times , the developer never gives solution.Honestly speaking I am very satisfied with all other software in Holdem Manager2 except NoteCaddy. NoteCaddy developer main focus is on earning money not solving customer problems.Very irresponsible and greedy developer.
    I posted the update in this thread quickly after I realized the original mistake. I only saw one crash since then.
    I have attempted a fix for it. Here is a new zip file NoteCaddy-2.8.zip

I apologize for the issues but this is a beta version. I saw no crashes reported in the stable version for a long time. I regret not being able to respond faster in all cases and am working hard to correct this

The fixes for 2.8 are uploaded now to the same URL as before http://assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.8.0.0.zip

These fixes are:
    -don't show way too many notes per popup
    -Clicking replay for hands in a popup should no longer crash HM2