NoteCaddy 2.8 BETA Pokerstars.India, PokerMaster, Express Definitions, +many fixes - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks for the update, the relevant notes only show in the popups now.

There are some problems with some notes related to hand strength.

For river hand strength the notes incorrectly show straights as the hand in the hand strength.

NC Notes.jpg

In this screenshot the note says that when the player calls a river bet that's 60-80% of the pot sized bet then he has had a straight 5/5 times. However when we popup the hands for that note in the last 5 instances tab you see that none of them were a straight.

NC Notes 3.jpg

This screenshot shows notes for hand strength when the player bet the river for different bet sizes, you'll notice how all of them have a straight in them.

The notes seem to prefer showing low straight over other hand strengths and sometimes low straight wasn't even in the player's betting/calling range.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by authoritah; 08-28-2018 at 07:30 AM.

River strength.png

So clearly an error with $riverhandrange values. Showing a pair of aces as a low straight.

River strength 2.png

I can show screenshots if needed but here are the errors so far. I’ll keep editing this post if I have more info so that it’s organized

Notes where the output is $riverhandrange, hands that are three of a kind or lower in strength are shown as Low Straight while hands with higher strength are shown correctly.

Notes where the output is $turnhandrange, hands that are Overpair or lower in strength are shown as Low Straight while hands with higher strength are shown correctly.

Notes where the output is $flophandrange, hands that are Ace high or lower in strength are shown as Low Straight while hands with higher strength are shown correctly.
    Last edited by authoritah; 08-29-2018 at 03:18 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Thank you for those details. I will sure that gets fixed within the next few days. Been very busy trying to get all PT/HM3/HM2 versions all stable but it's getting there
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

No direction but to trust the final destination

New version uploaded for HM2 that fixes known outstanding issues http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddyHM2-2.8.0.15.zip
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by authoritah View Post
    I can show screenshots if needed but here are the errors so far. I’ll keep editing this post if I have more info so that it’s organized

Notes where the output is $riverhandrange, hands that are three of a kind or lower in strength are shown as Low Straight while hands with higher strength are shown correctly.

Notes where the output is $turnhandrange, hands that are Overpair or lower in strength are shown as Low Straight while hands with higher strength are shown correctly.

Notes where the output is $flophandrange, hands that are Ace high or lower in strength are shown as Low Straight while hands with higher strength are shown correctly.

This problem still are after update. NoteCaddy scatter is gold at PM please fix it ASAP

Hey I have problem with 2.8.0.15 build - it doesn't load (all I have is Notecaddy Loading window that doesn't disappear after an hour). The previous 2.8.0.0 build didn't show me any NC stats even in replayer mode :/ (but on the new database all general strength stats were incorrect)

Hey, sreticentv please let us know is it possible to fix the problem regarding hand strength. If yes maybe you know when? Thanks for response.

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    New version uploaded for HM2 that fixes known outstanding issues http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddyHM2-2.8.0.15.zip
    Dear developer,

I am pro. user of NoteCaddy both Holdem and Omaha.When ever I put cursor on NoteCaddy notes immediately Holdem Manager 2 HUD disappears.I have to restart Holdem Manager 2 in order to make it workable that is showing HUD. Please take necessary steps at once to fix it. As I am high stakes poker player Notecaddy functionality utmost importance to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Dear developer,

I am pro. user of NoteCaddy both Holdem and Omaha.When ever I put cursor on NoteCaddy notes immediately Holdem Manager 2 HUD disappears.I have to restart Holdem Manager 2 in order to make it workable that is showing HUD. Please take necessary steps at once to fix it. As I am high stakes poker player Notecaddy functionality utmost importance to me.