Manual Hud, Table finder

Default Manual Hud, Table finder

Several times ago I tried to solve one problem based on hud, no hud loading in some tables of Ipoker.it

The assistant was not worth, he told me to convert the language pokeroom in english.

Just yesterday finally I understood the topic of one user who share this feature of Hm, Table finder

I realized that I could manually load hud on table and get it also into Lottomatica Pokeroom, the main pokeroom where I play .prova.jpg

Regards

the FINDER TABLE has a defect of updating new tables, if during a session I open a new sit &go I should close the list and get new list...

Is there any chance to improve this function? unfortunately with italian Boss media room we can't have an automatic hud...

thank you .

It will require the table finder for each new one.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I mean there is no option of refresh that let stop re-open table finder, so if during a session I open new table should turn off and turn on table finder

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment
    I appreciate your help ..

Anyway with Holdem Manager 3 it looks working without the necessity of table finder...

the Hm3's hud works in some way better than hm2 on pokeroom BossMedia in some other part require improvement and fix some problem.

Let's start from Hm2 table finder , that let use hud on pokeroom that is not complete compatible with hh... the "show table hud" should have an option of table finder so I can easily open table finder window! ( IN THE FRONT ). So when I have more than one table open I can use one show table hud to open table finder , skipping the activate session on other screen. (now i do in the same way with show table , clicking the set, and then table finder )

Consequencialy the little " show table hud " of Hm3 should require an improvement on this.. instead of list of player on tables it should be better have a list of table session, like on hm2....

When hm3 refresh hud on table show a small windows where user should click to confirm the matches, table 1, table 2 , table 3.. etc... but it' s going a waste of time during session to check name of player to recognize table... it should be better a list of table number.. ( much functionally not estetic system ) Maybe one Show Table also with table numer in option.

There is a problem of the correct position of hud of each player on bossmedia network... it all mixed with all correct configuration..

I apologize if I tried to suggest some improvement that you don't think necessary .

Regards kaiou

aNYWAY with pokertracker4 version trial the hud seems working fine, maybe the problem hud disposition.... it should be great to use second licence code to use pokertracker4...
    Last edited by Kaiou; 09-01-2018 at 01:47 PM.