share hands for testing

Default share hands for testing

Hello

1) Apparently I have no *.pghembk files. Means I should create a backup - file ?
    2) ''please create a support ticket'' <-- exactly where is it ? http://i64.tinypic.com/eq8jya.jpg

1) Yes. You have to make a backup.

2) Click Holdem Manager 2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

doing windows update + reboot helped solving this issue : http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...-see-link.html

1) but as I go for the backup, after quite a time (my database is huge) the destination folder is EMPTY.
    2) are you ok if I upload my exported hands ?
    3) are you ok if after your eventual suggestions I'm able to upload a backup file, where I put a NO INCLUDE for all config files (HUD settings, filters etc) ?

We are no longer receiving new database backups as we have received quite a few at this point and had to disable the offer while we finish testing them and organize our results.

How much free space do you have on your system/C drive and how big is the database according to the HM2 > Database > Database Info menu? You generally need more than twice as much free space as your database is big according to that menu and you should always have at least 20% free space.

Please see this FAQ to clear up some more free space.

Try emptying c:\temp and/or c:\users\username\appdata\local\temp. You will need to show system and hidden files. See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files.

If you continue to have problems you can try moving the windows temp directories that we use for these database procedures to another drive that has more free space.

Put the backup file location on another drive.

Also, make sure that the permissions settings are not blocking the necessary files/folders. Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'DBControlPanel' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.