holdem manager on wrong drive

Default holdem manager on wrong drive

hm1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

hi. i just reset my computer. i have a c drive which im trying to keep just to boot the pc. it is too small for hm and it fill to quick. so i tried to install on D. pic 2 shows where i tried to install it. on pic 3 tho holdem manager is showing up in the c drive. im trying to keep it completely on D. i want D doing all the work. how do i fix this please. you can see its already taken up 8 gb. (this may be due to the problem below) how can i get this right please. i really dont want hm on C at all

also a separate issue i have hundreds of these backup folders in pic 4. are these taking up loads of space i think and go back to 2013. whats up with these ? can i delete them? are they important?

thanks in advance

Windows stores user files on the c: drive.

You have to move the database parent folder and postgres\data folders.

Please see this FAQ to move your database to another drive. Please note this is an advanced article and we do not provide support for this method if you encounter issues but at the request of users we decided to make a FAQ for those who felt confident enough to try this method.

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Move Database to Another Hard Drive or Partition
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

ty will take a look. whats going on with all those backup folders? surly i dont need them all. can anything go wrong if i delete them all?

What backup folders? If you delete from roaming, it will reinstall the default. That's where your customizations are kept. Program files are the default. Don't delete anything.

Oh, the NC definitions. I didn't see the 4th pic at first. Yes, you can delete those. Keep the most recent one. They're really small though.

Also, make sure you always have 20% free space. Your boot drive should be big enough for Windows, user files, and the free space, or you'll have performance issues.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)