hands not saving into session (vanishing after being played)

Default hands not saving into session (vanishing after being played)

stars 100z 6max. Hands not registering after being played, its always big pots that i've won over 50bb. session profit isnt reflecting bankroll, have checked many times after playing hands and its just not appearing in my previous session hands at all, very annoying that my graphs are incorrect now. how do i fix this? and is there a way i can get the old (correct) data back?

also to add, if i were to guess id assume about 95% of the hands im playing are being saved, possibly 99% honestly cant tell but its definately not 100%. and its not a filter problem, i have all filters cleared and off, date range is also set to all.

i noticed an issue with pokerstars hand replayer today, alot of the hands wont pop up, as if some are being skipped, takes like 10 minutes to view the hand i just played. related?

just played a small session, my hero hud had 709 hands but my session report recorded 362 hands.
    Last edited by Widzy; 06-07-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Same problem here!
    I noticed if i snap open the replayer after a pot, hm doesnt save the hands.

Have been informed its a problem on stars end and we need to wait for stars to fix it apparently, dunno how long thatll be.

same here, lots of hands missings :S

Their latest update has caused a lot of problems. Double check every setting.

Please make sure that Stars is in English. This is in the Stars' Settings - Global - Language - Play In: = English.

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Poker Stars Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

are we talking to stars and finding an ETA on a fix? this is quite tedious. my graphs are going down and my br is going up (not the worst thing)

I have heard that customers have complained to Stars. It's on their end. I'm sure it will help if everyone complains.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)